Friday, June 28, 2013

The last day!

So, the day is here. The last day of Kindergarten....I thought the the best way to end this year's blog was to hear from the kids what they liked the BEST about the year.

-Hannah: "When I got to spend time with you"
-Kaylee: "Spending time with you"
-Tayla: "Spending time with everybody"
-Graham: "Spending ttime with you"
-Hutton: "Reading books"
-Kara: "Everything! Even the teachers"
-Ava: "You"
-Austin: "Playing blocks"
-Max: "Spending time with you"
-Madison: "Spending time with you and Ms. Gradner"
-Will: "Everything!"
-Mark: "Lunch"
-Caleb: "Playing at recess"
-Reid: "Playing games with you"
-Georgia: "Going on a field trip to the pumpkin patch"
-Eve: "Everything!"
-Ada: "Recess"
-Isabelle: "Recess"

Thank you for letting me apart of your child's life this year. I hope you will still stop by and let me know how your child is doing (even though they are not 'mine' anymore). Have a wonderful year in First Grade :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment